donderdag 23 september 2010

Pedagogies for Flexible Learning supporterd by Technology

Hello everybody,

I created this weblog for a specific course in the mastertrack CIMA (Curriculum, Instruction and Media Applications). The name of the cours is 'Pedagogies for Flexible Learning supporterd by Technology', given by Petra Fisser. In this course I hope to learn more about the specific elements 'pedagogies', 'flexible learning', 'technology' and the relation between these interesting elements. So, in this way I think of questions like: how can you use technology for flexible learning? How do different pedagogies relate to flexible learning? And what possibilities do we have to combine these elements? I think this course is important for me because the themes (like flexible learning and using technology) that are discussed in this course are very populair and important in education at the moment. In the next few weeks I will share my experiences during this course with you...

Thomas Tijhuis

1 opmerking:

  1. Hi Thomas,
    Thanks for making your weblog, I am looking forward to exchanging ideas with you!
    Petra

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen